projects


We work hard to trust all the information in proper English. Below is already an indication, be patient for the correct translation.

The Dolma finances in principle exceed 85% of the project. The remaining 15% must pay the applicant. In this way, we want to make sure that the application is also very much needed and that people are willing to invest even in myself. That is conducive to self-reliance and sense of self-worth. Not only stop the hand, but the hands stabbing their sleeves!
And besides, we can achieve 15% more projects in this way.
There are frequent requests received by us to finance projects. We thereby give priority to projects that improve education, health and quality of living. Each year, a representative of the Dolma visiting the projects. While alone in the ticket on behalf of Dolma. We think it’s important to check on the projects carried out on site and to maintain personal contacts with the Tibetan refugees.

  • Sponsoring microscoop